Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Friday, January 7, 2011

Benny leaving the Vets


Benny is home! I picked up Benny from the Vets today where he had touched everyone's heart who saw him. While leaving he wagged his tail at anyone who gave him attention. I gave him some water and some food (Wellness grain free chicken)and off we went for our 2.5 hour drive home (he slept the whole way). As I pulled into the driveway he woke up and waited to get out.  My friend, Jan, met me there and she spent time with Benny giving him healing energy while I brought his stuff inside.  We carefully helped him out, he peed and in we went.
He ate some more food with 1 tablet of carcinosin 200cc and drank more water.  Next I gave Benny a tepid bath of filtered water, colloidal silver and a couple of sulphur tablets mixed in.
He is quietly snoring in his crate next to my chair right now.
Before bed he will get a bit more food with one 12 c sulphur tablet.
I am deeply touched by how loving Benny is to everyone he has met today.  Love has great strength.  I find it inspiring that, regardless of the circumstance Benny is in, he still wags his tail.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh...I know how much better he's going to get and quickly. Thank you, Patti for taking Benny into your's and Raven's loving home. You are a precious jewel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He reminds me of Rescue Ink's Vesper. Sweet babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tears streaming down my face as I read this. I had reposted the original plea to get him out of the shelter on FB, asking if one of my Cali followers could help, but believing deep down it was hopeless. I think the moral here is never give up hope. Hold on Benny, there is lots of love for you if you make it. Life is worth it, you will see. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for reading Benny's story. He is going to be so healthy and already happy for the first time in his life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone who chipped-in, volunteered, shared, cross-posted, prayed & just plain cared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never would have dreamed the other day when I saw his hopeless little body. He is already thriving thanks to good lovin' and good eatin' and good livin'...thank you, Patti.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless you all for saving Benny and for the wonderful job you are doing in helping him, both emotionally and physically. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you Patti for saving Bennys life...he deserves the best rest of his life..

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank u n bless u all for taking care of this beautiful soul................
    dru

    ReplyDelete