Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Monday, January 17, 2011

The Benny Shuffle

I am so excited as I write this...Benny shuffled today! Raven has some squeaky balls and we squeaked one for Benny.  He was very interested, put it in his mouth, squeaked it...and then....the ball rolled out of his mouth and about 4 feet down and he shuffled after it!  This is a dog who could barely move when I first picked him up from the vets.  A "rousing" game of catch followed.  Which was followed by:
ending up like:

all of the ball game was after a Reiki session with Kathi.  A number of you asked me about this so I am including her e-mail address here:  rescuereiki@gmail.com

Benny is snoring away below my feet as I write up this blog and yet I know he would want to say," big licks",
Benny

4 comments:

  1. Patti and Benny, I and Franks, Annie and Barney are so happy we found your blog. Franks, Annie and Barney were resue dogs too. They rescued me too. I hope you continue to heal Benny, you are a beautiful creature and to those of us that can see the important parts of this world, you are already healed. My Annie says that there is nothing better than chasing a ball in the sun.We send love and healing your way from Illinois. Patti very interested in Benny's progress w/out the traditional treatments, being loved is the best medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Benny, you look like you discovered the squeaky toys and balls! Our dogs think those are the best, although it only takes them 30 seconds to get the squeaky out!! Btw, Benny, you look great. I can see the sun shining its love down on you. Sleep good tonight benny man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Benny. This made my day. I am so happy. You really know your way around a girl's heart. I can hear you squeaking your toy right now. It reminds me of T. Rex when he used to walk down Fillmore and squeak his red bone. Thank you for mending my broken heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Benny, I look forward to our sessions each night. You are one of the most loving beings I know. What will you teach me tonight?

    ReplyDelete