Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Looking Good!

Today Benny had a visit with my friend Jan.  Jan met me the first day when I brought Benny home and helped me to get him moved in.  Jan exclaimed, "Wow, his face isn't swollen....he's looking good!"  I had forgotten how swollen Benny's face was when I brought him home.  I had forgotten that his front feet and most of his body were red and swollen with very little hair.
Today Benny has hair in the form of fuzz growing back on his face, back, sides, tail and on his front feet and legs.  He is gaining weight (and fuzz) everyday.  I am continuing with giving him one 12cc sulphur tab 3X's per day along with the colloidal silver, spring water and sulphur tab bath.
Today there are people all around the planet helping each other, helping animals of all types, helping trees and birds.  And today I choose to be grateful, to all of you out there who gave someone who needed it a smile, put trash that wasn't yours in a can, who did what was 'right' without expecting someone else's approval.  I am grateful to all the people who helped Benny and are helping countless other beings.

"Circumstance does not make me, it reveals me."  -William James-

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Patti and hello beautiful Benny. I feel warm all over when I hear how well you are doing. Benny, Mr. Sweets from Riverside, California is going into foster care tomorrow. He has had a hard time just like you and is suffering from demodex. Maybe you can send him some of your strength and help him get better like you are. I am so lucky you came into my life. Thank you, Benny, for helping me learn how to appreciate being alive. Thank you for all the wonderful people who've come into my life through your's! I hope you have a restful sleep with happy sweet dreams. You are a prince. You are my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful face Benny. I see it side by side with the face I saw of you at Turlock. You were in such pain. Think good thoughts for Pax. He is an old one we are trying to save. He is at the vet and having a bad time. Give him some of your courage. But keep enough for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ, Benny, and Raven, What an inspiring family you are! I am enjoying reading about Benny's progress and seeing his drastic and quick physical improvements. PJ and Raven, thank you for opening your homes and your hearts up to Benny. Sending love and light from Austin, TX.

    ReplyDelete