Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Friday, January 14, 2011

“No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap.”-Carrie P Snow


Benny napping
and Raven napping.  Today was a day for long naps.  Benny was very clear about where he wanted to nap.  He came in, looked at my bed (longingly) looked at his crate, looked at me, looked at the bed, and proceeded to walk under my chair, lay down, sigh, and began to snore!  This was his first time not heading right into his crate. 
So here's wishing healing, restful, and rejuvenating naps to; Monica, Edward, Mouse, Anubis, Sarah, Pax, Mr Sweets, Deb, Riley, Jake, Tigger, Tyson, Sadie Louise, Dahvee Rose, Abigail, Libi, Deborah, Leela, Tipper, Cindy...and everyone else too of course!
Love Benny

3 comments:

  1. Benny is so fortunate to have you. Give yourself a giant hug! You're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Benny. And dogs are so good at it. Sometimes when mine do it, it just sucks the energy out of me and I have to join in. Here's to a restful, healing day. It is so good to see you alive and getting well.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete