Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Saturday, January 15, 2011

There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.

Today, for the first time Benny walked on his own down the stairs:
This was following and evening Reiki session with Kathy.  What exciting  progress!  Benny is progressing from painfully, slowly, barely being able to take a single step to going down (and then up) the stairs on his own.  Prior to this I carried him up and down. (which he tolerated!)
Last night Benny began to cough so I gave him pulsatilla 30 each time he coughed to break up the congestion.  It is working very well.  I added some yogurt to his food today.  He is still getting cooked chicken, rice, cottage cheese and pumpkin.  I also stopped the sulphur 12 cc today and will let you know when I start it again.
It was balmy here today and after Benny walked down the stairs he went to his favorite tree and took a brief nap in the sun:

Thank you for all your support, encouragement and love.  It was wonderful to share such big news today.
Love,
Benny

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Benny. I just sent you a warm breath all the way from Texas. You are growing more beautiful every day. You look so peaceful. I was really worried about you when you were in Turlock. I could see that you had given up. Thank you for giving us humans one last chance. Thank you for coming into my life. You are helping me be a bigger person. I am sending you a big kiss and a hug. Sweet sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benny, I was one of the many many folks that was involved in spreading the word about getting you rescued and I was in absolute tears when I heard that you were finally rescued! They were happy tears though. I've been reading all about you every day (all the way in Oregon!) and I look forward to hearing how you spend your days. I can see in your eyes how you have hope now and it warms my heart that you are learning what it means to be loved and cared for. I can't tell you how many people are following your progress and sending you their love. You inspire me and remind me of the things that are most important in life. Please tell your human thank you for keeping us posted on your progress. It means so much to me. If you look outside at night, look up into the sky into all those millions of stars and know that each and every star is a human shining their love on you. Stay strong Benny! You are a great dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is from Kathi Richards who helped Benny with a reiki session Saturday night.

    Kathi Richards

    Tried to post this on the blog but I was having too much difficulty. So here:

    Benny, each time I connect to you and offer Reiki I feel pure love. I see you already with a beautiful coat to match your already beautiful heart. You are healed. Enjoy your naps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs." Thanks for sharing your wisdom with all of us Benny! Love from Texas.

    ReplyDelete