Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today a trot!

Today for the first time Benny trotted for a couple of steps:
Here he is actually picking his feet up.  This was cause for celebration so both Raven and I trotted in place in our excitement.  Today Benny walked around the yard, okay, strolled, three times.  The longest stretch of strolling yet. What a joy to participate in each new accomplishment.  Benny is also healthy enough to travel to his forever home in Texas.  So a number of us are in the process of setting that up.  This is both happy and sad for me and yet all part of Benny's path.  I hope to keep the blog going daily throughout the journey.
Here is a photo of Benny heading to his towel for a well earned nap:
Wishing you all the ability to run up to your loved ones,
Benny

4 comments:

  1. Benny, I can't wait to meet you in person! You are going to love it here. We are committed to making your life the best life you ever imagined. For starters, you will go to Doug's house. He has lots of wonderful dogs who got a rotten start and now kick it back in doggy Nirvana! You will eat raw organic diet with tripe and all kinds of goodies. He has pool with fresh water constantly going in and out. Doug really loves dogs. Dogs come from all over to be with Doug. Lots of sunshine and lots of love is what we have planned for you! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Benny, what great news - your ability to stroll around the yard AND that you have a forever family very soon! I'm both happy and sad - because I live for every evening to follow your progress. How will we know how you are doing when you move to your forever home? It's really important to me, my husband, all my sisters and the rest of the network of friends who love to hear from you. Much love to you Benny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each day, Benny, I see how you live in the now. So very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that you have a forever home. I look forward to your blog and know that I will miss following your progress. Much blessings to your forever family, I found my blessings when I became Annie and Franks and then Barnney's forever family. May your sweet spirit continue to shine as you trot your way to healthiness.

    ReplyDelete