Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Sunday, January 9, 2011

walking and sniffing today

I wasn't able to get a photo today because Benny insisted on walking around!  (Okay, I am not great with a camera either)  Benny is gaining weight and becoming more interested in his environment.  He did quite a bit of sniffing (nose work) today.  After the' walk about' he put himself to bed and is snoring in his crate beside me as I write this e-mail.  I am continuing to give Benny, by hand, one 12 cc sulphur tab 3 times per day and spraying him with a mixture of colloidal silver, filtered water and a couple 12 cc sulphur tabs mixed in.  Benny is eating cooked chicken with white rice, cottage cheese, and a touch of pumpkin.  Thank you for your kind words, I read them to Benny...he especially liked hearing from the other dog, also named Benny, who also had mange and was rescued and is now happy and well.

3 comments:

  1. You know, he looks REALLY good! I know it's weird to say that about a dog in his condition but I can see a real improvement in the past few days. You go, Benny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Benny. I am writing you all the way from Texas. I hope you are feeling better, but I can see it in your eyes. I see something called hope. I hope you have a lot more hope now in your life. We are all pulling for you and love you very much. Hi to Patti and Raven, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benny, I can feel your courage, feel your strong and friendly heart outshining the bodily pain and cowardly betrayal done to you in the past. May you continue to grow stronger and happier each day, and may you be loved always henceforth. And Patti Jahsman,you are one of the most skilled, intelligent, and heart-full healers on this planet. My love to both of you heroic beings. Bob Kalivac Carroll

    ReplyDelete