Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Everything is a miracle. It is a miracle that one does not dissolve in one's bath like a lump of sugar.”

The above quote is by Picasso.  Yesterday was bath day for Benny and one look at this face will tell you that he still does not appreciate them! (This was taken before any bathing occurred)


I am well aware that many of you who are suffering frozen water pipes would find a hot bath about now to be a miracle!  I have stopped at a number of large truck stop gas stations along my way home that have had no water due to broken pipes.  This results in no coffee, no bathrooms, no water!  So Benny did have his bath and I don't have the clean Benny photos to share with you....yet!

I want to tell you about another little dog with mange who was rescued by Kathi, our reiki healer.  Kathi rescued Elsie and has been writing about her experiences on Elsie's blog which both Benny and I enjoy reading:   http://elsiesjourneyhome.blogspot.com/2011/01/walks-and-food.html

Have you noticed that when you love something it becomes beautiful?  Other people may not see it but to you, whatever it is that you love is breathtakingly beautiful.
Wishing you beauty,
Love,
Benny

1 comment:

  1. I see a similar look in Elsie's eyes when she needs to have her rinse or her bath. But I have to say I am always amazed that she gets in the tub on her own and just stands there. Before, and while, I am bathing her I think about how good it feels and that it will help me to heal. Elsie picks up on this every time. Afterwards we comment on how much more hair is growing in.

    Of course, Elsie has more hair than you, Benny, but soon you will too. Still, all that hair will not be half as beautiful as your inner being, but it will help keep you warm. Namaste sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete