Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hanging out with Friends

After playing, it is time to hang out:
Yep, there is Benny over to the right.  He weighs 46lbs now.  That seems to be a good weight for him so he is now getting 2 meals a day (instead of three) and will eventually be down to one meal a day like the rest of
the pack. 

After eating, Benny heads to one of his favorite spots... Doug's chair.  Here he is falling asleep in Doug's chair (this is my new favorite Benny photo): 

Today in sunny California it was sunny!  However we have another series of storms reported to be starting tomorrow.   Here is a recent photo of my friends Dogloo (her dog of course sleeps in bed with her human).
Wishing you all naps in your own special "Doug Chair",
Love,
Benny

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was in Doug's chair with Benny! I bet Casper is arguing with Benny over that spot..he used to lie in it with his big white butt hanging sideways over the arm haha. Hi, Benny. Boy, it's been a long day. I am trying to help a little boy named Baxter whose liver is hurting him. Maybe you can send him a message that Reunion dogs are happy dogs, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone shifts positions here. Elsie took over the bed and the couch quite quickly. She is better at sharing now. She has learned to hang her head over the edge of the couch like Flora. Ah, what they teach each other. Sweet dreams Benny. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite picture of Benny so far too!!! My heart jumped w/ joy to see you playing and having fun. I am so happy that you have found a forever home where you are able to live out the love that has always been present and to have love returned.

    ReplyDelete