Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Benny

Wow, Benny is so clearly happy and thriving at Doug's as the following photos will show.  These were taken after Benny's bath!




This a happy content pack of dogs. In our hero Doug's words: "He continues to eat enthusiastically.   I have him on a fortified weight gain diet three times a day of chicken legs, backs, necks, heart, liver, green tripe, feet and various offal's.  He eats more than a dog twice his size and looks at me like he wants more."


What a BEAUTIFUL face!

Wishing you healthy and always plentiful bowls of food!
Love,
Benny

2 comments:

  1. That is one happy dog. Benny you are so beautiful. I know that I say that a lot, but you are. I wonder if I can make a stop at Doug's when I drive back from Mississippi next month? I think to be in your physical presence would be like being around a Buddha. Namaste Benny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benny you look wonderful! And look at that pack of dogs who are your new friends. What a peaceful bunch. I cant get over how much your demeanor has changed. You have this air of happiness around you. Sounds like your appetite is good too. Keep strong Benny. You are forever etched in our hearts and we love you Benny!

    ReplyDelete