Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Sunday, February 13, 2011

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as a dog does." Christopher Morley

Here are Cindy and Benny deep in conversation:

While I do not know the specifics they discussed I do know that Benny is very grateful to Cindy for saying" I will save that dog," and he thanked her.  I know he thanks each one of you for the different parts you all played in saving him.  Each one of us helped to breath life into his heart, with our words, prayers, driving, money, healing touch and most of all our love.  In the photo copied below I believe you will feel him telling you "Thank you."



"You have no idea of the countless lives you touch in the course of your lifetime."  Sara Ban Breathnach

As the sun sets over Benny's home:
Benny wishes you all a peaceful night.
Love,
Benny

1 comment:

  1. Benny, We are wishing you lots of big slobbery dog kisses on valentines day!

    ReplyDelete