Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Friday, February 11, 2011

A really and truly true friend licks your boo boos.. Rummy (Benny's friend)

Yesterday we saw how Rummy, one of Benny's new friends was helping Benny.  Well Rummy wanted to share his definition of friendship so it has been written at the top of the post.

The cleaning continues with Benny cleaning Doug's ears:

Here Benny is smooching with Doug:

Look closely at the two above photos and you will see the brown fuzz that is growing in all over Benny's body.  Those of you who have been following Benny's blog from the beginning know how very much he wanted to sleep in bed with Raven and me.  I told Benny that when he got better he would be able to sleep on a bed.  Well that last number of days, if Benny scratched himself he no longer bled.....so guess where he is sleeping now????  Yep, Doug's bed (and he is a very good snuggler).


This last photo is Benny, on the top table, and he got there by himself:
Wishing you lots of smooches, boo boo licks, and ear cleanings,
Love,
Benny

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Benny. I took an allergy pill and now I'm too tired to blog. I can write you a lil' note tho. You are so precious. I am so happy to see you and Doug..two of my favorite beings on the planet..along with everyone else and Ms. Patti. I'm very happy tonight and that is in no small part due to you. You sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. I can't wait to see you on Thursday.

    Love,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these updates. Benny looks better every post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I saw brown fuzz !!! So happy you got to sleep in a bed, I could tell you would be a good snuggler, I have 2 good snugglers of my own. With the love and care you are getting there is no limit to how far you will be able to climb. Love and snuggles to you, Benny and your new pack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bed! Yay! Oh Benny, you are a wonderful inspiration. Elsie also likes to snuggle. I miss her, and the rest of my pack, right now since I am on the road. But, like with you, we have sessions every night. Thankfully Reiki knows no distance as we are connected. But you knew that already, didn't you. Maybe I'll get to see you in person in March. I will be going through Texas on my way to MS! You would be more than icing on my cake if I got to see you. Namaste sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweet Benny. What a lover you are. After all you have been through you still have room in your heart for love. May you always know love and kindness!
    Warren and Sarah

    ReplyDelete