Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Siesta: "a nap in the early afternoon"

"I usually take a two hour nap from one to four. "  Yogi Berra

Here are Benny and Squirt deeply involved in their Siesta:

I read awhile ago that the Chinese pictograph for 'busyness' is "heart killing."  This stopped me in my tracks.  I relate with how once I get into a busy mode any feeling heart I may have had is limited to say the least.  Before this photo Benny and Squirt had finished eating and then headed to take a nap.  Think if we all had to take even a brief, 15 minute nap after eating our afternoon meal. 
Wishing you all a siesta!
Love,
Benny

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Benny and Squirt. After the past few days, I was able to sleep good and hard last night, too. Thank you for the update, Patti. Thank you for the peaceful picture, Doug. Thank you for the friendship and good loving, Benny and Squirt.

    ReplyDelete