Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace." Albert Schweitzer

Here is Benny on his morning walkabout, enjoying the sun:

The first week Benny was at Doug's he was fed separately and given time to adjust.  The second week Doug fed Benny with the rest of the pack and he behaved as if he had always been fed this way.  The dogs wait while Doug prepares the food and then one by one calls each dog by name.  Benny patiently waited until his name was called, ate his food and then calmly left the eating area while other dogs finished.  Think if our school cafeterias were this peaceful!
Here is Benny eating his food:
Here is Benny eating a big beef bone:
Wishing you peaceful and plentiful meals,
Love,
Benny

2 comments:

  1. Benny, you are making me hungry. Benny, please help me with something. Help me put a golden thread to Squirt. I know you can do this. I bet you are sleeping right now, but maybe you could do this. It was wonderful to sit and hold you in the sunshine today. Thank you for making my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benny! What a gentle soul you are. every day I look at your pictures and read about your days and I am so moved by your spirit. Your eyes show so much peace in them and I'd say definitely sparkles of happiness in them! It looks like your pack is treating you quite well, grooming you and hanging out together. I especially loved the picture of you licking dougs face, returning the love. Every night when my husband and I sit down to see what you are up to, we always end up with tears rolling down our cheeks. But now they are tears of happiness because we are so so happy for you and we are sooo sooo thankful to the humans in your life for being willing to share your every moment with us. That means the world to us. Please know that every day and every night we send you our love. We wish you extra special dreams tonight! We love you Benny boy!

    ReplyDelete