Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Thursday, March 10, 2011

From fostered to Adopted!

Our hero, Doug has now officially adopted Benny!  Of course Benny and all of his friends are very happy about this.  Benny celebrated by running around:


Followed by a cooling off, eating some ice:


Of course what good is a celebration if you can't chew on an antler:

Or take a moment to ponder your Blessings:

and its best to finish this happy celebration with a nap in the sun:


Wishing you all the Blessing of belonging,
Love,
Benny

1 comment:

  1. So happy Benny is officially at his Forever Home. Have really been touched by Benny's story and seeing him bloom w/ some TLC. I have 3 rescue dogs that nobody wanted myself and wish I could take more. It is amazing what love, good nutrition and exercise can do for a dog. The love of my dogs has gotten me through some long days. When we go to the dog park and I see them playing and think about the people that just threw these beautiful animals away. Thanks to Patti and Doug for giving Benny and all the other dogs a second chance.

    ReplyDelete