Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kind and Gentle

Here are some beautiful photos of Benny and Kathi meeting in person:



Here is some of what Kathi had to share: "When I arrived Benny was in the front yard with Doug and the rest of the pack was in the dog yard. Such a gentle boy, just like his energy. We snuggled a bit and he sat in my lap, just like you said. He gave me lots of licks. We played with one of the orange balls, the ones he likes. He was so cute the way he runs with those big feet of his. I thought that he would be a bit bigger. He is perfect. And the fur he is growing in is so soft. I spent about 2 hours with him and it wasn't nearly enough."

I will share more from Kathi and Benny in the coming days.  I continue to be moved by Benny's kind and gentle spirit.  I continue to be moved by so many beings kind and gentle spirits.
I have thought a lot about Michael Vic's dogs and how many of them remained loving.  They would probably love Michael Vic even today because it is their 'nature'.  How blessed are we to be among such beings?
Wishing you Love,
Love,
Benny

1 comment:

  1. Doug is one lucky person. And there are so many "Bennys" out there just waiting, hoping that someone will see beyond their physical appearance. Unconditional love. We hear it so many times but how often do we really get to feel it. I do, every time I connect with one of these beings. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete