Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Friday, April 1, 2011

Do not wait for leaders. Do it alone. Person to Person. - Mother Theresa

Hello, Patti, Benny's blog writer here!  Before sharing a couple of wonderful photo's of Benny I want to take a moment and thank so many of you for sending your e-mails and comments.  Each one of us help to make a positive difference with our caring and love for all beings.   For any one to keep taking yet another step forward on this challenging path of caring for non humans (and humans) also takes encouragement and I am grateful for all of your encouragement.
If you would like to e-mail me personally, on the right side of the blog where it says: 'About Me' you can click on either my name or where it says, 'View my complete profile' and it will take you to a page with my e-mail address.  I would love to hear any questions, comments, and stories you would like to share. 

Now here are some additional photos of Kathi (who has helped Benny with Reiki) and her visit with Benny.  Benny is a snuggle bug:


Benny shares some of Kathi's time with Squirt:

and back to having Kathi to himself:



Wishing you all support and encouragement,
Love,
Benny

1 comment:

  1. Benny loves to share his love of life with everyone, near and far. He also showed me his favorite orange ball. I picked up a couple at one of our local pet shops after I got home. So much better than a regular tennis ball. Thanks for the tip Benny. Enjoy the warmth of spring. Namaste

    ReplyDelete