Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Sunday, July 17, 2011

“Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi Benny here,
I am  away from my computer so do not have access to my photos.  However I do have some thoughts to share.
I was thinking the other day that isn't it amazing that we all breathe the same air and this air has been on the planet earth since, well since there was air.
That means that I am breathing the same air that Strongheart, Lassie, Rin Tin Tin, Sergent Stubby, and even Leonardo Da Vinci breathed.
How could it be that since we are all breathing the same air, a substance that we cannot see and yet depend upon for life, that we are not all connected.
Consider this a bit.
Love cannot be seen and yet to love and be loved is, to me anyway, the greatest gift of all.
We share love, we share air, we share this planet together.
Aren't all connected?
Perhaps it is the humans who are blocked from love that are unable to know and feel their connectedness to all things.
May we celebrate our connectedness to all,
Love,
Benny

1 comment:

  1. So true Benny, so true. One must be open to being connected in order to know that we are all connected. It is not a channel either, though that is a start. It goes back to knowing. Stay connected Benny. Namaste

    ReplyDelete