Benny Kisses!

Benny Kisses!
Kiss, Kiss

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness. ~Author Unknown

Well, here I am in another new coat.  Who would have imagined  on January 7, 2011 that I would have ended up here in Texas with Doug buying me new clothes?   All of you who helped me, thats who.  Because of each of you, those who made a donation, shared my info, and helped in so many ways, I am healthy and alive today and very grateful.


And perhaps what matters in life is that we help each other, that we make a committment to love and care for each other, no matter what the obstacles are, and we continue in this way day in and day out.  Again and again.

Thank you for taking a chance on me,
In Love and Gratitude,
Benny










1 comment:

  1. Benny! You look just ravishing! so happy to see you happy!

    ReplyDelete